Lee tool has a mk2 kit for sale right now

Has the barrel included

I bought a kit from him a while back. He includes new springs with the kit

I bought a new barrel from someone on line. It was dirt cheap. Others may chime in who makes them. He dies a few runs of them a year

I prefer an original barrel as its more likely to work right

he might still have the mk2 kit

i only see him listing the mk3 kits now

he posts on uzi talk and sturm

http://www.leetoolandmachine.com/springs.html

if you want an original barrel he is the only place ive seen advertise with an original barrel

ive had others tell me the new barrels are better than the ww2 ones. typically new production barrels are not as good as original barrels on other guns, so i dont know who to believe. ive yet to shoot any barrel out

Edited by huggytree

go to gun shows, you might buy a complete cut up gun then you have extra parts,some internet guys want price for bbl and nut equal a complete parts kit just sayn

I've tried that. I had some idiot try to sell me a rusted out MK5 kit for a grand because "it's got some real history!"

I was just looking through stuff and I've got all the internal parts, I'm just in bed of the barrel nut and barrel. I searched and there's a place that sells them new online. Are those of acceptable quality?

APEX Gun Parts has about all the parts for the STEN Mark 2.
We also have new made barrels (just restocked them) and original bayonets for the Mark 2 STEN:

https://www.apexgunparts.com/machine-guns/sub-machine-guns/sten/sten-mark-2.html?product_list_limit=56

15june18_sten_mkii_78_mid103f.png

sten_bayonet_z_marked.jpg

I am sure we can come up with the barrel nut, or substitute one from a Mark 5 STEN.
Call my Customer Service for any help you may need.

Richard

Edited by APEXgunparts