9mm conversion

so if something is found in a mountain hut in rural italy how did the law find out about it ? just askin.

Seize and destroy (if there is not a person in charge).

Seize, destroy and imprison (if there is a person in charge).

• 1 month later...

This probably does not help the discussion. But when I bought my Grease Gun in 1974, the dealer asked me if I wanted it in 9mm or .45 ACP. I opted for .45ACP since I was collecting U.S. WWII military firearms. Had I wanted it in 9mm, not sure if I would have got a .45ACP M3 set up with a 9mm conversion kit or if there was another M3 the dealer had that was manufactured in 9mm. If only I would have known then the questions that are being asked now.

• 1 month later...

The metal adapter which was inserted into the magazine well of the .45 cal. M3 would lock itself in place and had to be destroyed to be removed. So once a gun was converted to 9mm, it was very difficult to convert it back. I had an original 9mm conversion kit but didn't install the metal adapter. I converted several STEN magazines to fit into the magazine well of the .45 cal. M3. The .45 cal. bolt and barrel were exchanged for the 9mm ones and gun worked just fine. I have since discovered a company (https://indianapolisordnance.com/other.html) which makes the adapters (Item #GGADPT) which can be welded on to the STEN magazines and fit into the .45 cal. magazine well.