Lewis Gun dummy project

Guys, I'm looking for a Lewis gun full sized drawing. Infantry not aerial gun. I know my present build is very crude but it's for my cas matches. I plan to redo the stock and add cooling fins. I've got a pan drum coming. Thanks, Ed

post-259674-0-16794400-1493567898_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Baltimoreed11754

You guys are just not taking my build seriously. Just because there is a bit of pvc, oak and a cookie tin involved in it. Well I never. Must be Lewis Gun elitists. 'My Lewis Gun is better than your Lewis Gun.' If you think my Lewis is unusual wait till you see my Browning WC. Here's my AR .45 Thompson.

post-259674-0-58741100-1493645313_thumb.jpeg

I dont know of a "drawing" that is a blue print. there are plenty of single line drawings showing relative size and nomenclature. google Lewis gun manual. Given the relative "discontinuity" of your build, I am not really sure what value an actual drawing would have for you. My guess is that the use of a lever action rifle / stock on a plastic / PVC assembly was viewed by most as an attempt at humor......

My Lewis was originally built as a stage gun for a cas match based on 'The Professionals' that I created and ro'ed. In the film Lee Marvin used a Lewis to great effect against the banditos. My shooters had to fire a couple of rds out of mine for a bonus before the beep started the scenario. I thought that I could do a better job so I did a small rebuild last month (installed sights that worked and lightened it some) and used it as my main match rifle. Shot it clean. But now I want to redo it again to make it more correct. I've got a pan drum coming and a aluminum tube for the shroud to lighten it more. I plan on doing a correct buttstock, cooling fins, pan mag, bolt handle and anything else that I can do. My builds also include a Thompson AR.45, a MP5 AR.45 and a 1917 Browning WC dummy that currently is not together. But when it was the bbl and bolt handle would reciprocate when the trigger was pulled and a boom box would play a loop of a machine gun firing. I'm also thinking about if it could be possible to do a Lewis AR?

post-259674-0-73223100-1493671340_thumb.jpeg