Can a 1927-A3 Frame Be Used on an Old Receiver and Old Parts?

Are you referring to old receiver, as in old, full auto machine gun? If yes, then no. They are specifically made to not be interchangeable.

Dont give up your dream. Save your money, dont strive to always drive the newest car, own the newest electronic gadget and spend wisely. A Thompson can be within most peoples budgets if they work hard for a living and put their minds to it.

When I joined the Thompson club 10 years ago (at age 28), I had no idea when I would own a Thompson, but I had a passion. I collected all kinds of odds and ends and also studied up on legal machine gun ownership. It took ten years, but I have my first now. The only thing that can prevent one making their dreams come true is their self.

Ron

Are you referring to old receiver, as in old, full auto machine gun? If yes, then no. They are specifically made to not be interchangeable.

Dont give up your dream. Save your money, dont strive to always drive the newest car, own the newest electronic gadget and spend wisely. A Thompson can be within most peoples budgets if they work hard for a living and put their minds to it.

When I joined the Thompson club 10 years ago (at age 28), I had no idea when I would own a Thompson, but I had a passion. I collected all kinds of odds and ends and also studied up on legal machine gun ownership. It took ten years, but I have my first now. The only thing that can prevent one making their dreams come true is their self.

Ron

What model of gun is yours?