1927 Wh For Sale

Looked at a 1977 WH semi tonight. Gun looked ok. No rust, little wear on the receiver, but not bad. Would rate the gun at 80% over all. The buttstock was cut to have a sling swivel on top and bottom. Front pistol grip had a swivel on the left side. Like a Brit commando gun. Now here is why I passed. The guy drilled and tapped a hole to hold another swivel on the left side of the reciever at the very back up at the top by the site. The swivel is on the side, but at the very back upper left, if this makes sense. He also has a rusty "X" drum and a home made case that would take two men to carry. The case is made to hold the gun complete, with 2 drum slots and will hold 20 stick mags. All this can be your for about $800. If your interested, email me and I will try to get you a photo if he will let me. The serial number was 5741 I think. It was in the upper 5000 range. I would have bought it, but the hole in the receiver scares me. The barrel looked like new inside and the dealer said he didn't think the old boy shot it much. Tell me what you think.