Grip Mounts- New Production

I’m not in the parts business, but when i can’t get what I need I’m forced to make it. About 10 years ago milled grip mounts dried up and I produced a batch, then the Russian cache was discovered and we have been in Thompson parts heaven for a while, but that’s coming to an end and it’s no surprise that milled grip mounts are no longer readily available, so I’ve produced another lot.

These are made to the 1920’s prints from the correct carbon steel and properly hardened. They are suitable for live fire applications and not just display purposes, being as good as or better than the GI parts to which we have become accustomed.

Price is $67.40 plus $10 for priority mail shipping. 1st class is available upon request at a slightly reduced rate.

Cash, check or money order to:
Diamond K
1390 E. 7th St.
Delta, CO 81416
p-k at q dot com

006.JPG

Thanks David for the forum

• Upvote 2

If you have a West Hurley submachine gun with the late style riveted grip mount, I suggest you purchase one of PKs reproduction grip mounts as insurance for a future potential need. Original GI milled grip mounts are very difficult to find. I have one spare and have been offered obscene money for it. This product and price from PK is outstanding!

If you have a West Hurley submachine gun with the late style riveted grip mount, I suggest you purchase one of PKs reproduction grip mounts as insurance for a future potential need. Original GI milled grip mounts are very difficult to find. I have one spare and have been offered obscene money for it. This product and price from PK is outstanding!

How Obscene?

How Obscene?

Me too.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are going to post photos, you could have wiped the grease off so the uniform finish was truly represented.

• Upvote 1

All though the picture doesnt show that well David will be glad to know that PK put his stamp on this part. PK did a great job as one would expect.

Thanks PK

Frank

691E6653-59D0-4DE5-9C30-3893BBB7AA95.jpeg

If you are going to post photos, you could have wiped the grease off so the uniform finish was truly represented.

You could have been polite in your response but instead you were rude and condescending so here we are.

Edited by cbmott

I STILL HAVE TWO FROM YOUR FIRST RUN. I GOT THEM FOR " JUST IN CASE ". I COULDN'T TELL THEM APART FROM THE ONE ON MY TOMMY. GUYS, I HAVE GOT TO TELL YOU THAT " PK " KNOWS HIS STUFF. YOU WON'T BE SORRY YOU GOT THESE FROM HIM.

SORRY ABOUT THE LARGE PRINT BUT I AM GETTING OLD AND CAN'T SEE THE SMALL PRINT SOMETIMES.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT " 4TH "

cbmott; I had no intention to be either rude nor condescending, just factual. I'm truly sorry i did not more clearly present my thoughts. Tact is not known to be one of my finer attributes. :-(

I didn't find it rude or condescending, it made me smile...before I read any other posts...knowing the high level of pride and quality Paul puts into his work, that is exactly what I would expect.

The work you did for me PK all those years ago still makes it my best of show in the safe.

cbmott...relax, it's going to be okay.

Motorcar, the comment wasn’t directed at you so it doesn’t really matter what you think. It’s done, chalked up as a misunderstanding before you chimed in. Now on with the show.

Motorcar, the comment wasn’t directed at you so it doesn’t really matter what you think.

Then you shouldn't have posted what you did for all to see, it could have been done privately then the misunderstanding cleared up privately. Your are correct, it's done.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi PK,

I am new to the forum and just got my first 1928A1. I tried to PM you, but I'm not sure it went through. I would like one one your Grip mounts and 2 buffers. Sorry for the repetitive posts if the other comes through.

Thanks,

Brent Fisher

Falcon Fireworks

Guyton, GA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...