Original Auto Ordnance Shipping Chart

I have been digging around in all my stuff looking for more info on these Texas Ranger Guns and found a old manilla envelope with 10 pages of shipping records from A/O. It is titled "Auto Ordnance Corporation, Weekly Shipping Chart, Thompson Sub-Machine Gun Cal 45". 1st page is dated April 9, 1921. I got this years ago but have no idea where it came from. These records show the shipping destination, date shipped, accessories, and weapons with serial numbers noted. More important to me is the shipping "order number". The problem is that I only have the 1st 10 pages and the highest order number is 2156. The highest serial numbered weapon is 1226. Last shipping date is 6/11/21. Has anyone got copies that are later in date? Looks like they came out of the National Archives. I can't copy and put them on the board as they are 13" x 18". I did shoot a jpeg and will attached it for all to see. Hopefully you can make it out.

Auto Ord Docs.JPG

Sorry, I do not. Most of the serial numbers stop in the mid 1000 range, with a skip up to 1226 for some reason. Looks like A/O shipped weapons / serial numbers at random. Certainly not in any order. I am baffeled as to where I got this. Probably showed up with a weapon that I bought many years ago. Sure would like to have those other pages. Someone must have them! I am trying to match a weapon that was shipped to Petmecky in Austin Texas with an order number.

A more legible copy of page one of the Auto-Ordnance Corporation Sales Register posted by firearm is featured on page 119 of The Ultimate Thompson Book. An even better copy is in Thompson: The American Legend - both books by Tracie Hill. I have seen a few of the AOC Sales Register pages, but not all ten.

From what I read, it looks like the US Justice Department got in there and screwed things up after that SS East Side thing. I would suspect that Major Barrett discontinued keeping records after that? I have a couple of weapons that came off that ship. #651 and #800. Got to go on a trip. When I get back I will see if I can figure a way to post all 10 sheets out here.

Edited by firearm

Yes. Order number 2022. Shipped 5/12/1921 express collect to J.P. Harden, Burlington, NC. Packing case #88. Shipped with 10 other weapons to the same destination. Shipped with a cleaning rod, oil can, one XX mag. Weapons shipped with it were #170, 197, 259, 260, 274, 275, 303, 327, 345, and 360.