Form 4 Transfer Time

Stampcollector

Ive got 4 stamps due within a 2 week window of April 2019. According to Nfa tracker the approvals just stopped at April 5th. Not 1 new dot in 1.5 weeks and the chart looks flat or going back up.

Transfers from individuals to dealers has now doubled. 4 months being the new norm. 6 months ago it was 6-8 weeks

Im looking at 14+ months to do a transfer now on a form 4 from an individual.

I think if your going to collect nfa its best to just get your dealer license. I wish I had done it long ago. If my latest purchase wasnt my last nfa buy I would get a ffl

Last real one is a mp30

Replacement one Im waiting on is a uzi

Still might grab a mp5 or ud42 some day

Ive said I was on my last one 10 guns ago

so you couldn't get anyone to fix an Uzi? A square block that slaps around in a square tube......shouldn't be that hard? Was that a vector that I told you was junk a couple years back IIRC? ....and you bought one anyhow? LOL

Last real one is a mp30

Replacement one Im waiting on is a uzi

Still might grab a mp5 or ud42 some day

Ive said I was on my last one 10 guns ago

so you couldn't get anyone to fix an Uzi? A square block that slaps around in a square tube......shouldn't be that hard? Was that a vector that I told you was junk a couple years back IIRC? ....and you bought one anyhow? LOL
4 gun smiths. 5 years. Close to $2000. It was time to give up long ago And move on. I bought a RR Wilson conversion Edited by huggytree

• 2 weeks later...

There were 3 more. But my dealer had errors. They sent the redone form 4s today. So it would have been 10. And of course those 3 guns are the ones Im most looking forwards to.

The inspector knows me as Ive had dealings with her before. She was great

Just think of all the saved time approving 7 at once.

I really don't understand why ATF does not do this on all transactions regarding multiple submissions from same person. That would really speed up things. I will have two more transactions in the near future so would be awesome if both were approved at the same time, but don't expect it.

I didnt think they did this w trusts. I figured a trust could be modified at any time, so they would have to review every single trust. I had tried contacting the atf through another inspector 4-5 months earlier. Trying to get a bulk approval. I think this bulk approval is just because Ive talked to this inspector before trying to get another gun approved that required many phone calls and emails. She probably remembered that I buy lots of toys and checked to see

With so many inspectors what are the odds this new batch is from the only inspector I somewhat know

• 2 weeks later...