Drums Mags

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sig

Sig

Respected Member and Board Benefactor

• 1657 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:06 PM

All prices are plus any shipping and insurance.  It may be possible to deliver to the next Knob Creek Range and / or OGCA event.  

Respectfully for any item, the first, "I will take it" either in a Private Message (PM) or a reply Post, gets that item, all others with questions, requests to hold or more pictures will go behind anyone who says, "I will take it".All items are PLUS shipping and insurance.

Continuing items numbers from Group 3 list

#19 - Removed 

#20 - WWII L drum mismatched with Seymour cover, Seymour rotor and Bridgeport body, unsure if finishes are correct.  $350 plush shipping and insurance.  SOLD

Attached File  fullsizeoutput_dc5.jpeg   105.22K   21 downloadsAttached File  fullsizeoutput_dc6.jpeg   113.28K   24 downloadsAttached File  fullsizeoutput_dc7.jpeg   89.82K   23 downloadsAttached File  fullsizeoutput_dc8.jpeg   106.01K   24 downloadsAttached File  fullsizeoutput_dc9.jpeg   121.9K   26 downloadsAttached File  fullsizeoutput_dca.jpeg   115.58K   24 downloads

#21 - WWII era blank XX magazines, there are 9 of these in very similar condition.  5 SOLD, 4 remaining.  Not posting photos of each, just one I picked at random.  These are great for displaying. Each response with, I will take it, in whatever quantity chosen, I will take the best one I can pick out and set that aside for shipment.  $40 each plus shipping and insurance.

Attached File  fullsizeoutput_d60.jpeg   115.56K   25 downloadsAttached File  fullsizeoutput_d58.jpeg   126.39K   23 downloadsAttached File  fullsizeoutput_d5c.jpeg   127.84K   17 downloadsAttached File  fullsizeoutput_d5f.jpeg   150.24K   16 downloads

Attached Files

#2 Merry Ploughboy

Merry Ploughboy

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1013 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 05:47 PM

I'll take two of the WWII era blank XX magazines.  PM to follow.  MP

#3 giantpanda4

giantpanda4

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2222 posts
  • Interests:Mechanical toys - cars, instruments, and of course - guns. The 1921-28 thompsons are the epitomy of perfection for a mechanical device that fills all my interests!

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:08 AM

email sent on mismatched drum

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Drums, Mags