What A Country

so what's the *final* word on the quality of their box mags.

i'm looking to pick up 3 or so xx's, if i can find some shotable ones. i'll modify/convert to a gi mag release, then try and dig up a few unmodified xxx's. i'd like at least 3 of each.

and well, what a country has both, and that would be easy, and i'm lazy, see how this works. but do the mags they sell work this easy as well, or not.

the rifle's going to PK sometime, and if i have the mags i'll shooting that'll be all the better. as well as just as easy to modify/replace the mag release at the same time.

That's where I picked up quite a few. The feed lips on most of the 20 rounders are a little bent (typically flattened on the top). The thirty rounders were better, almost like new finish (or refinish). Both were heavily coated with grease inside and out. Shipping seemed like it was 2 weeks.

Dan

I have purchased several 20 round mags from them. The first were just dirty and even got several nice ones. For that reason I ordered 4 more a month ago - all 4 are junk, heavy pitting, wont go in gun and lips bent. One the follower wont go down. I think its just the luck of the draw.

I bought some XXX and XX from them. The XXX are blued, mixed mfg's, all seem to work fine. Lots of grease to clean, though. The XX's were parked, Israeli reimports. They worked good, too. PK's got them now (along with my WH28) for a tune up.

I've bought two XX's from wac in different orders. Both had fair finish and no problem with function. This was several months ago. I've had good luck with XXX's with several orders from cdnn. Good good price, fast shipping, good to excellent finish and excellent function.

Hope you have good luck wherever you order.