*Sold Out*Stick Mag Loaders For Sale

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

3 of this batch sold now! Thank You!! 3 Still available.

FYI... I've had multiple requests asking for one and answered them but have had no response back. That is why I'm still calling these available. I will only call one taken if it's paid for. I can't wait around for a month waiting for a response.

Jon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New batch of loaders available. Nice birds-eye in these ones! Must see pics in original post.

Price is upped to $108 to include insurance. Post Office makes me to nervous.

Thanks,

Jon

All six sold which means sold out again in only one day! Thanks so much everyone!

I have now made and sold 43 of these and they are all over the country! Cool feeling. Makes me wonder how many rounds and magazines that have loaded as of now???

Jon

• 2 months later...

Hi Jon,

I received my mag loader. Yipee. I feel like a child again. I left work early to try it out.

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this great design and beautiful craftsmanship. Thank you and thank you.

Your selection of wood was beautiful. Your tolerances in the making the mag loader remind me of a metal smith and 10 thousands of inch tolerances.

This magazine loader turns magazine loading into a enjoyable and fun part of shooting my Thompson.

The loader is smooth, fast and a fine piece of craftsmanship. I am very proud to show it off and own, this is a most excellent design and it works beautifully. You really take pride into your work.

If anyone that shoots Thompsons does not have this mag loader, you just don't know what you are missing!

Exceedingly pleased Jon, again many thanks. Frank.

Hi Jon,

I received my mag loader. Yipee. I feel like a child again. I left work early to try it out.

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this great design and beautiful craftsmanship. Thank you and thank you.

Your selection of wood was beautiful. Your tolerances in the making the mag loader remind me of a metal smith and 10 thousands of inch tolerances.

This magazine loader turns magazine loading into a enjoyable and fun part of shooting my Thompson.

The loader is smooth, fast and a fine piece of craftsmanship. I am very proud to show it off and own, this is a most excellent design and it works beautifully. You really take pride into your work.

If anyone that shoots Thompsons does not have this mag loader, you just don't know what you are missing!

Exceedingly pleased Jon, again many thanks. Frank.

Wow Frank. I can't possibly reply anything but thank you and I hope it does you well.

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Just wondering if you have any of the loaders for sale?

At the moment no. I sold the last ones I had a few weeks ago. I am planning on making some more November / December-ish and have a running list of interested people. If you want I can list you and contact you when I get the next ones made?

Thanks,

Jon

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jon,

I would like to get one of your mag loaders, Ralph

Hi Ralph,

I will put you on the list to contact when I make more. Current plan is to make them November/December-ish.

Jon

• 5 weeks later...

OK. New set complete and ready to ship. This time, as with the last set, all are currently spoken for by guys that have been patiently waiting on a list. All have been sent messages and/or emails. Please get back to me within 1 week or your loader will be put up as a first come first serve.

Please look at the Private Messenger and your email if you are one that was on the list below.

Old Sensei

rmccall

Petrolium1

ShadowMan

SAW23015

TheVaultArmory

HRT4ME

Thanks Much!!

Jon

Edited by 06AngusSG

OK. New set complete and ready to ship. This time, as with the last set, all are currently spoken for by guys that have been patiently waiting on a list. All have been sent messages and/or emails. Please get back to me within 1 week or your loader will be put up as a first come first serve.

Please look at the Private Messenger and your email if you are one that was on the list below.

Old Sensei

rmccall

Petrolium1

ShadowMan

SAW23015

TheVaultArmory

HRT4ME

Thanks Much!!

Jon

Thanks to those that responded!!! I hope the loader serves you well.

I had some not come through therefor I have two available to anyone.