Thompson Mags

I just found a good buy on 30 round mags at a place called cheaperthandirt.com in Dallas. They are selling the 30 rounders for $13.89 each. I bought 20 and thay still have about 60 and will sell untill they are gone. This seems reasonable for a good supply of shooters. Just thought I would pass this along.

Seems like a fair deal. There are several folks in Shotgun News with them at about $20 but cheaper is better. I have 10 brand new Thompson mag springs so I will probably get some cheapies, reblue them and swap springs. Now I just need to find a pouch to hold them in, I hear there was one that held 8 I would like to find.

Mark

Cavediver,

Let us know what they come in like. I was in Fort Wortless a couple of months ago at that very store. They have a retail side and internet sales all out of the same back room. I had the little girl bring out a half dozen 30 round mags and I left them all on the counter. All were Seymore and rode hard, put away wet. Lots of dents, rust, stuck followers etc. Hope you have better luck for a good price. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif

I picked up some 30's from Tapco. About half Seymours, half Crosby. Good shooter mags, two like new, one sent back for replacement without question. All functioned and shoot well. At $15 a pop, not too bad.

Ken