Thompson 1928A1 Video (Garand Thumb)

Just popped up today on the 1928a1 so I figured I'd share it. Enjoy (I did lol).

I thought there was a post with all Thompson related videos in it but for some reason I can't find it or I'm not using the right key words.

Andrew

• Upvote 1

I was just about to post this up. Interesting to say the least. And kinda fun! R

Speaking of Ron Jeremy, a buddy bought this bottle for me back in 2013 when he (Ron) was doing a promotional tour for the rum. He even signed the bottle for him. I try not to touch the bottle without gloves and I'm not sure I want to risk drinking it. A few other machine related items in the photo. Any guesses from our sharp eyed viewers? Edited by Waffen Und Bier

There is a tie to Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner as it was on one of Warren Zevon albums. The Trader Vic's menu and some of the drinking related items came from the Trader Vic's in London featured in the song Werewolves of London which was on the same album as Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner. They direct tie to this album was the photograph of the nine mm MAC-10 on the back of this album cover. Also oh, the song Jungle Work was on this particular album. The song mentioned M16, Sten, and two instances of the Ingram. Also the kangaroo was in the movie Pulp Fiction in Butch's apartment oh, the same apartment where Butch found Vince's suppressed MAC-10 and dispatched Vince.