Alternate mag for TSMG .22 kit

I don't know if many of you have already bought one of the Ciener TSMG .22 conversion kits or have been scared off by the high cost of the low capacity magazines but I found a magazine that will work with an adapter. The magazines were bought from Vector Arms (vectorarms.com) for use in the .22 UZI conversion. The adapter was made by Roger Loock of Revelation Arms (revelationarms.com) using one of the many UZI magwells he has left over from doing Grease Gun magwell onto UZI lower conversions.

The adapter was made by putting a "T" rail on the back of the UZI magwell. To use the adapter just insert it as you would a regular XX or XXX TSMG stick magazine and insert a .22 UZI magazine. That is it. Nothing needs to be done to the Ciener kit at all. When reloading use the magazine catch on the UZI magwell. To remove the adapter use the TSMG magazine catch. Now you can use the Ciener magazines or a drum if you have one.

I've used my .22 kit about 4 or 5 times so far and it has been fun to shoot and works with no problems. But now with the adapter it was great fun being able to shoot more than 10 rounds without reloading. A friend had his Pact timer with the ROF counter and the gun was clocking 1000 - 1020 rounds per minute using Winchester Dyna-Point ammo from K-Mart.