Quick Form 1 Approval

I can't believe it, but I got my tax stamp today for my sbr form 1 in about a month. I sent the application off the end of may, and it was waiting for me when I got home today. FYI I applied via my corporation and did not have to get the CLEO signoff, I wonder if that makes any difference.

Wow is all I can say.

Mark

Darth Kitten--

Congrats on the quick return of your form. It would appear the Corp. status is why it went through so quick. Incidentally, I just posted some questions about incorporating, on our "non-related Thompson Topics" forum. Would you mind taking a look there and see if you could answer any of my questions. Thanks.

Darth Kitten,

That's cool. It seems the ATF is moving at a quicker pace these days than in previous years.

I am still waiting on my form 4. Unfortunantly, there were two errors (one on the form 4 and one on the fingerprint cards) so I am in for a long wait.

Enjoy that SBR!

Norm

Norm--

Doesn't that just bite! You make a little error or leave something out and it sets you back several months. In my case, it was leaving out the Sheriff's title. It cost me four more months and a lot of worry; probably could have been done in a phone call. Don't get me wrong; I'm still grateful that we have the process at all.

Sgt,

Yeah it does bite. This transfer is moving slower than Monique and Bowser! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

And AFTER the form 4 clears, it has to go straight to PK!

Norm http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/sad.gif