5 Thompsons For $30,000

http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/upload/nfafirearms.6219.1.jpg

West Hurley Mfg. 1927 & 1928 Thompson

Collection/Set,AS NEW...

Five (5) New, West Hurly, NY

1970's manufactured TSMG collection complete with 2 of the original boxes, sales data, accessories, mags and all documentation. Absolutely Unfired!

All SR Numbers are the same as below and they where specifically Mfg'd and SR # for the original owner. We had two (2) sets and one has already sold. This is the last ones we have and I bet you will ever find....

Collection Includes:

Model SR# TYPE

1927A3 T107X Semi 22

1928A2 T107XF Full Auto .22

1928 107XA Full Auto .45

1927A5 107X Semi 45 Pistol

1927A1 107X Semi 45

Accessories Included:

1= New Reproduction FBI Cases

6= .22 RF Mags Slim (Bingham Type)

1= 39 RD .45 Drums

4= 30 Rd .45 Stick Mags

2= .22 RF in .45 body Mags

6= 20 RD .45 Mags

2= Cleaning Rods

5= Auto Ordnance Boxes for 2 MG's Only

Assorted Auto Ordnance Literature, etc. with collection

$30,000

http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/index.c...query=retrieval

I believe this guy has been trying to sell this collection for a long time.

This picture is the same, the only difference is he is using a new higher price. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Weapons are transferable form 3 in WI. Prices include std shipping.

Two WH Thompson 1928A22,22lr,consectulatively numbered,one is NIB other has approx 300rnds fired, original boxes,papers,one clip each, purchased new in 1981, two of approx 163 produced(220less converted),curio and relic eligible,unchanged, beautiful!
selling pair for $20,000

H&C Arms, Henry Rahr
Green Bay,WI
920-494-3991
Class 3, e-mail: hccrv@netscape.net

Phil,

It's a bonanza for "rare" WH 1928A22's on the Sturmgewehr board.

Re-read that - it says "C&R eligible"... does that mean you can petition to make it a C&R gun????

Or is it actually a C&R gun now?

I do not know why it would be C&R right now. It is not a commemmorative, so what gives?

Me, Myself, and I (i'm kinda happy the ATF approved 1 of my petitions) got the WH .22 Thompson on the C&R list.

I had tried for the .22 WH and the Colt Model 01 Ar15, not the armalite marked, but the Colt marked. they nixed that one.

i live in MN and at the time, the .22 WH was the only thompson i could afford, so i said what the hell, i'll petition to have it added to the C&R list. i still have the ATF letter saying it will be added to the C&R list.

it also mentions that only original .22 WH are C&R and not the .22 WH that were converted to .45. so if someone converted the .22 to .45 these days, it would lose its C&R status.

of course, i never did buy a .22WH, and now they aren't worth the money, IMO. i wanted to shoot it and i've read they can be finicky.

Craig