Want to buy a M50 , I have a question

Homealone1

so I really want a Reising m50 , local guy that is retired from where I work has one and hes willing to cut me a deal on it , 5k for the gun and any mags he has with it . I have a pic but not sure how to post , the gun was made in 1941 and looks really nice, almost new and has a 61xx serial number.

Im going to look at it after Christmas but I have 1 question. The stock on most Reisings seems to go to the end of the barrel and ends about where the muzzle break starts. The one Im looking at looks like the stock ends 2-3 inches before the muzzle break. Anyone have any insight as to why ?

Go to imagur and upload your pics.

A correct stock is around $150

Mags are $100-150

Sounds like a VG price. If it runs buy it. Test with 200 rounds and see if it jams

Market is $5000-5500 individual

$5500-6500 dealer

Edited by huggytree

If it doesnt run perfect Id ask for more off to cover gunsmithing.

Endless posts on reisings not running. Mine runs 100% and I enjoy it very much. You may also want to consider a Mac 10/45 as they are $1000 more and you can turn it into 6+ different guns vs a reising which is just a reising

If it doesnt run perfect Id ask for more off to cover gunsmithing.

Endless posts on reisings not running. Mine runs 100% and I enjoy it very much. You may also want to consider a Mac 10/45 as they are $1000 more and you can turn it into 6+ different guns vs a reising which is just a reising

Im dead set on a reising this go around , I have a MK2 and MK5 sten already for blasting at the range . I just really like the M50 . It reminds me of the Benjamin.22 BB gun I had as a kid.

And most the time you need to tune MAC uppers and its a huge pain in the ass if you havent done it.

I own a powder springs Mac w 5 uppers. Ive never had to do anything with any upper . While not every upper will work 100%, most do . Every gun is made differently, so you could get a out of spec lemon

I own a swd 11/a1 w 4 uppers. Everyone runs 100% also

Have you seen this M50 on GB? https://www.gunbroker.com/item/847330122

It appears to be a nice late war military style one with parked finish, 14 finned barrel, 3 hole trigger guard, swing swivels & large end cap.Plus 4 mags, case and brochures. If I didn't buy mine I would be seriously looking at this one!