Anybody Feel Class Three Is>

the day i spend $10,000.00 on something i can hang on my neck and gold plate like jewelry i will grow a HORN!

to anybody who has done this game for any reasonable amount of time...really think about it $10,000.00 for a piece of paper and a little metal piece.........absurd..

thats just me but for my hard earned $10,000.00 i will buy something that will shoot,

never bought a sear,and never will.

even passed on a rolex pres.with diamonds once.

i need to spend $20,000.00 to know what time it is??

wink!!

but let's keep those price's high.we don't want riff/raff in the club do we?? take care,ron

QUOTE (TNKen @ Mar 2 2006, 01:17 PM)
And to think I passed on the first release of 100 at $3,500

Ken

yep remember the days danny called $300.00 each or so.i was too busy buying afrikaner kruggerand's winK!

another bust /out..he love's only GOLD! take care,ron

QUOTE (Poprivit @ Feb 17 2006, 05:04 PM)
I just managed to sell my 1919A4 w/goodies for $19,500 Yesterday.

Wow, thats too much. I just bought one for under $2K. Oh, wait mine is only a semi-auto. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/banghead.gif

QUOTE (JimFromFL @ Mar 2 2006, 07:03 PM)
QUOTE (Poprivit @ Feb 17 2006, 05:04 PM)
I just managed to sell my 1919A4 w/goodies for $19,500 Yesterday.

Wow, thats too much. I just bought one for under $2K. Oh, wait mine is only a semi-auto. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/banghead.gif

nothing wrong with semi-auto just think you did not spend $17,000.00 more, and it still shoot's right?/it can protect the family, and if you had it in hip position to shoot.witha hundred rd belt wrapped around.who would argue with you.the bad guy's with a glock??or a semi mac-10. what is it with the class three pych,that we must all spend big buck's...

is it something about ball size or what....

i'd rather have shrunken freakin prune's and a couple million in the bank...oh! and that semi-1919 to shoot.wink!

the bottom line is great health.......have the best mg collection and have cancer..debbie downer,S.N.L.

take care,ron