Man, prices jumped up fast

This guy is dreaming and will never sell anything unless its to a moron

or rookie who doesn't know any a better. His prices are 3 to over 25 times

The going rate. You'd have trouble selling a pin style lever for $15 and even

if you drppoed it to $10 it would take a while.

Bob

Edited by reconbob

I have bought many things from that seller. I'm not sure if it is some kind of glitch, or if he puts that price when he goes away so he doesn't have to worry about shipping an item. Months ago some items would appear with an added 1 in front - $100 instead of 2 - $200. I have noticed it happens now and again. But like I said, I think he is away because I sent him a message and haven't got a response yet. If you see something like that you would need to contact him before ordering so you can get the normal price.

Andrew

I have bought many things from that seller. I'm not sure if it is some kind of glitch, or if he puts that price when he goes away so he doesn't have to worry about shipping an item. Months ago some items would appear with an added 1 in front - $100 instead of 2 - $200. I have noticed it happens now and again. But like I said, I think he is away because I sent him a message and haven't got a response yet. If you see something like that you would need to contact him before ordering so you can get the normal price.

Andrew

I would have to agree. In the past I have bought a number of Maxim items from him, prices were fair and shipping fast.

For the price of two of those, you could buy this full functioning M1 receiver (and most likely open up a world of legal hurt) YIKES !!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-WW2-US-Army-Thompson-M1A1-Relic-spare-part-Box-/192274221878