My new M60

DGinGA

Just bought a semi M60. It turned out to have a slightly bent firing pin, but after some polishing and straightening it runs well. Fun to shoot - but like my M50, it doesnt like lightly loaded ammo. Buying this inspired me to amass a complete collection of Reising guns.

Just bought a semi M60. It turned out to have a slightly bent firing pin, but after some polishing and straightening it runs well. Fun to shoot - but like my M50, it doesnt like lightly loaded ammo. Buying this inspired me to amass a complete collection of Reising guns.

Me too! The Reising designs are intriguing for me also., I think partially because they are so hard to research. I began in April with a finned barrel Model 60, Then a 3 digit 65, followed by 2 MC 58s. A friend has a 50 I am trying to buy but sadly, he wants to sell all his subs at one time including his 21 and 28 Thompson, Too much for me at this point in time.

Keith

Edited by horsemarine
  • Upvote 1

Like this?

Where's your 55? :lol:

Wish I could have bought one back when I got my M50. I paid $800 for it back then!

I do have the Mc58, M151 and a Reising pistol with a Reising made holster. In my pic,

There are 3 or 4 M65's a couple of M165's a M150 the M60 and the M50. I also have a

Federal Labs case for the M50 which is a Illinois police SMG. These are addictive!

I have a bunch of Reising slings as well. They look like M1 Carbine slings with a coule

Of distinguishing factors that make them stand out from early Carbine slings.