Magazine Feed Lip Repair Tool

I've been watching this thread and may I ask why so many people are interested in the feedlip repair tool? Is it common the feedlip get deformed? I'm still a novice dealing with Thompsons.

Not terribly common for feedlips to get damaged, but does happen.

They don't make these mags anymore, although they made millions.

But the most important reason is, in the NFA world, when someone comes out with a special tool, accessory, gadget, better made part, replacement part, or anything like that for your specific weapon, you buy it. They won't make it forever, they'll only make so many, and after they're no longer made, you say, "I should have bought one of those". Then, when you try to buy one, it costs three times as much, if you can find one for sale.

And later if it turns out you didn't need it, you can sell it for three times what you paid.

It's a no-brainer. :D

Please add me to your list RKI, I'm a sucker for quality armorer's tools.

SP Sarge. Thanks for your interest you are on the list. I am still waiting on my order of material so I can get started on another run. Watch your PM for updates. Thanks Tiz

Please put me down for two. Thank you

RachetGun 85,

Thanks for your order. You are on the list for two tools. I am still waiting on my order of material so I can get started on another run. Got a call from my steel supplier this morning it appears getting the quantity of steel I ordered isn't as easy as it has been in the past. Only 1/2 of what I ordered has arrived. It will be a start until the rest comes in. Watch your PM for updates. Thanks Tiz

put me on the list please i need one thanks

peter

Peter,

Thanks for your order. You are on the list. I am still waiting on my order of material so I can get started on another run. Got a call from my steel supplier this morning it appears getting the quantity of steel I ordered isn't as easy as it has been in the past. Only 1/2 of what I ordered has arrived. It will be a start until the rest comes in. Watch your PM for updates. Thanks Tiz

• 2 weeks later...

Please put me down on your list for a mag tool thanks mlhenr.

Got you on the list. Got some material delivered this week but only about 1/2 of what i ordered/need. I will be in the shop this weekend getting some made while I wait for the rest of the steel I need to be delivered. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Just a heads up for those of you who have ordered a magazine feed lip repair tool. I will be sending out PM's this week notifying many on the waiting list that your tool is ready. I did not get all the material I ordered in order to cover all those on the list but the material supplier assures me that more will be combing soon. All of you on the waiting list will get a mag tool if you are still interested.

My latest order of material saw a price increase of 22.5% and shipping prices have increased as well so future mag tools will be a bit more expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like the magazine repair tool.

Old Sensel,

Thanks. I have placed your name on the order list. At present the supply chain is the issue but rest assured I will send a PM as soon as I have a tool ready to send you.

Best

Tiz

Edited by Tiz

Ryo,

I am still making them and I can add you to the list if you like. I will PM you when they are ready.

Thanks for your interest, let me know.

Tiz

• Upvote 1

Any chance this tool would work on M3 Grease Gun mags?

I wouldn't think so. His tool fits into the magwell.. and a screw holds it in place through the magazine catch. Then there's to cylinders that are used to do the reshaping.

Tiz, I think you may have missed my request to be placed on the list for the Mag Feed Lio Repair Tool so I thought it would be worthwhile to reply again.

Regards,

Glimpseofglory

Thanks for the follow up, however I do have you on the list. Currently I do not have enough tools made to cover all the back orders and I am sending out PM's as I work down the list and make more tools.. Currently I have a few people who have not responded to a PM I sent them on 17Jan22. If I do not get a response very soon I will move on down the list. Keep an eye out for a PM.

Thanks for your interest.

Edited by Tiz