Donate To The Board!

Just got my checkbook out and wrote a check for the board and thought I would remind those willing to help the folks that take thier time and money to keep this board up for all of us to enjoy.

Damon

tommygunner,

Anytime is a good time to donate.

I use my birthday. It's easy to remember.

Norm

Norm,

I try to keep things coming in...not going out on my birthday. Gets harder and harder as I get older! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Trying to use the first of the year but am late as usual.

Damon

QUOTE (Nick Iannamico @ Mar 23 2006, 08:23 PM)
You guys are the ones that make this place interesting... I'm just here to pay the bills, change passwords and email addresses for people. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Is that how you do it? Have I paid enuff to have you change my email to submachinegunner@gmail.com?

Sent Paypal-- Thanks for great forum!

As I am now officially 9 minutes past my first "L" birthday and officialy registered as a C&R, subject to BATF approval of course, thanks to Nick and Frank for the board.

Paypal sent.

May the next half century be as long.

Cheers,

Roland,

aka. Bill

See you at the Shows and shoots.

Nick I sent you a e-mail a while back about getting the address to send a donation. When I try to open the address on the page I just get a tiny window and I can`t get the whole address in view.

And thanks for a great web site, I am new to Thompsons, but I have learned a lot here.