TSMG cases need some help

What cases would you all recommend that are reproductions for the TSMG? I ahve seen the FBI hard shell case that IMA sells but not sure of the quality, I also like the canvas cases that hold the stock and a few mags. What would you recommend for me? Thanks in advance .

1928 with Cutts. Mine is a semi autos SBR and wanted something better than my tactical cases, But my next one is another semi w/ cutts so I would like a more traditional case for it. Sorry if my question is coming out wrong, :)

Edited by lamellarllc

It depends on what you willing to spend on a case. Greg Fox cases are in the $700 area, the IMA cases are less expensive. I had one, or one that was similar and replaced it with a Fox case. My opinion is was not built all that bad.

I ahve seen the FBI hard shell case that IMA sells but not sure of the quality,

There are numerous threads using the "search" function here with the related info you seek.

If it's just a beater case that looks cool to open up at the range, the IMA fills the bill. If you have plenty of funds, there are options.

If youre going for display, get a Greg Fox case if hes still making. At least with that you have a piece of art that you will always get your money back out of should you ever want to.

If just going to and from range, get a nice sturdy case thats easy to carry.

Ron

A lot depends on your price range.

The FBI reproduction cases sold by IMA and others are OK for the price. Pelican type cases are easy to customize. If you're handy, vintage instrument cases can be fitted tohold a Thompson nicely.

$700 and up

Now you are talking about custom high quality cases. Like canvas covered cases, leather covered cases, violin cases, ect. available in many styles. These make very nice display cases.

Cases have been discussed in depth here.

Tommy_Twins005.jpg

Thomp_Cdrum003.jpg

Thomp_Cdrum009.jpg

1928case011.jpg