10 Original "l" Drums, Still In Grease !

Just listed on "Sturmgewehr.com, This guy has 10 new- old stock "L" drums new in the grease for sale for $550.00 each, including shipping. These drums are in Poland ???!!.....

Looks like a great deal, if you can get them back into the states??? http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif

He has some very nice pictures also, check it out.

Just thought might want to see. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

See Ya,

Jim http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Hey I already have had quite an exchange with "Robert" in Poland. I was set to PayPal him the money until I noticed his non-Yahoo account was non-USofA... §:-( I double checked all of Hardy's postings, and went to the BATF site and I cannot find any reason to think this would be a legal transaction at this time. again §:-(

My emails just for your info..... You have to read bottom to top to get in right order.... I was hoping to pick up some of those 500 - 600 dollar WWII drums they tell me about.... But I don't think they let Martha bring her drums to prison so I doubt if they would let me....

Hi

I'm from Poland

Please look at eBay-I,m there as laukartpl and I sent hundreds of mail and never had a problem .

Robert

blaine@z3bigdaddy.com wrote:

I've got to ask one more question. Is this already in the USA? I notice your email is out of the US. Where will this ship from? I'm sorry to question but I know of one person who got into trouble buying something from England. With full auto parts you have to be careful.

Thank you in advance,

Blaine

----- Original Message -----

To: blaine@z3bigdaddy.com

Subject: Re: WWII Drum....

Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 01:03:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi

It was never used before, in working condition, on this is originall lubricant.

I had sold before 9 pieces of it and everyone was pleased and wrote thet it is excellent condition and do I have more.

And I guarantee it is original

Later I will make for you better photos and send it to you

Regards Robert

That was $570 shipped? I do have a little concern on condition as it looks either rusty or just extra grease I can't tell from pics... And I assume it is a good runner also... Will paypal tomorrow....

Blaine

----- Original Message -----

To: blaine@z3bigdaddy.com

Subject: Re: WWII Drum....

Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 23:53:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi

yes-I have

Acept: Paypal ,IMO,Western Union Money Transfer.

My Paypal address;

laukart@idea.net.pl

regards,Robert

Do you still have your drum for sale...

I'll take if still available....

Blaine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (JimFromFL @ Jan 5 2005, 08:55 PM)
Anything under $100 is legal.

So, if he sold it to you for $100 it would be fine, but of course shipping would probably cost about $400. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Actually, that's not correct.

Certain parts for semi-automatic firearms are subject to the $100 exception, excluding bolts, barrels, frames.

Machinegun parts are not subject to the $100 exception. I think these would qualify as machinegun parts.

There have been several threads on the Subguns NFA forum about this sort of thing. My interpretation and opinon (facts may be otherwise).

(1) ATFE appears to be directly or indirectly monitoring such purveyors of goods.

(2) ATFE is visiting those who purchase from such purveyors of goods.

(3) Said purchaser had best be able to show the AFTE visitors their complete sales records to show only non-restricted items were in fact purchased. Without complete records, not certain where ones fate may lie.

MP