Thompson, Yatsenyuk, the revolution of dignity.

swat12,

A very interesting document. Please correct me if I am wrong:

This is some type of firearm registration document in Ukraine for Arseniy Petrovych Yatsenyuk, an Ukrainian politician, economist and lawyer who served as the 13th Prime Minister of Ukraine from 27 February 2014 to 14 April 2016. Apparently, Mr. Yatsenyuk likes Thompson submachine guns and owns Savage Thompson S-506391.

I found the caption on the web page for the above document very interesting. This is the translation using Google Translate. Please make any necessary corrections.

"Remember the nursery count: "In our gang, there are three gangsters ..."? And the weapons they have to match: "Mauser", "Colt" and "Thompson" - a favorite submachine gun of the American gangsters of the 1930s"

I also noted the second document could be a M1 or M1A1 Thompson: No. 947094

I have attached this registration document, below:

Ukraine 2 resize.jpg

If not a Thompson, do you know what firearm is referenced, above. Can you also tell us what type of firearm is referenced in the third registration document?

Thanks for your post!

you all translated correctly. But it is necessary to clarify some subtleties of the legislation of Ukraine. In Ukraine, the circulation of weapons is prohibited. the exception is a smooth-bore and rifled hunting weapon. another exception is premium weapons. the Minister of the Interior, the Minister of Defense and the President can award weapons. These documents indicate that the Minister of Defense awarded Yatsenyuk Thompson, Avakov Colt. This weapon is original. These weapons were supplied under Lend Lease. and until recently, they were stored in defense depots.