2020 All Thompson Show and Shoot

im planning on attending this year...at age 49 will i be the youngest ? :blush:

for the shoot can my whole family go through the course?

must we use a Thompson or can we choose something else? (my 11 year old cant lift it)

Edited by huggytree

Sorry you lost in the age area. Im 33, be 34 at the time of the 2020 show. Im going out on a limb but I maybe one of the youngest in the Thompson group actively buying transferable guns.

Yeah I think you win youngster. I was 37 with the Thompson. Will be the big 4.0 this year by TATA

Hopefully there are no inappropriate birthday cakes, right Tracie. I still crack up about what your cake looked like. Obviously the baker was not well versed in ammo!!

Ron

Sorry you lost in the age area. Im 33, be 34 at the time of the 2020 show. Im going out on a limb but I maybe one of the youngest in the Thompson group actively buying transferable guns.

31. I was 30 when I bought my 28.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Attention TATA members!!

The deadline for the 29th Annual All Thompson Show and Shoot is June 1. This is a hard deadline, especially this year due to the COVID-19 complications. If you haven't sent in your reservation, please do so immediately. It needs to be received by June 1.

The reservation form is included as a PDF in the previous post on this thread. The special Thursday tour slots are all filled, so that is no longer an option.

We would love to see you at the Thompson Conference Center on July 31st and August 1st. It is always a great time!!

Roger Herbst

President, The American Thompson Association

Mailed my check and another check for a newbie coming along with sandman57 and coastie(?) I think Edited by Vettom

Just saw this mine will be post marked in the morning!! Just me, driving up with Coastie71 like we did last year. Tom, do you want me to bring the MAT 49 again, or perhaps something else. The MAT 49 misses you!

Just saw this mine will be post marked in the morning!! Just me, driving up with Coastie71 like we did last year. Tom, do you want me to bring the MAT 49 again, or perhaps something else. The MAT 49 misses you!

Yes bring toys!!!

Ron