Lewis Pan Repair

If you have any troublesome pans, broken catch spring, out of round, won't turn, etc., I guess I'm getting back to where I can work on some again. The work will be a bit slower, I tend to get tired pretty quick. The cancer is gone but it did a lot of damage.

The offer is the same as always: You ship me the pan(s) insured and pre-pay the return shipping plus insurance (send me the tracking number). I will disassemble, clean, debur, install a new catch spring, lube, reassemble, rivet, and adjust it round. When I'm finished I will return it to you. If you are satisfied with the work, you pay me what you feel the job is worth. I'll accept cash, reloading components, ammo, silver, gold, or ??? PM me if I can help.

The biggest problem I've seen, other than broken catch springs, is the pans don't turn freely. The "grease" they used 100 years ago now makes a great glue. A pan that doesn't turn freely can consume a lot of the guns energy leading you to believe you have problems with the gas piston.