Agi Thopmpson Dvd

Finally received that new AGI Thompson Gunsmithing DVD, that I informed all of you about a month or so ago. Only watched 30 minutes so far, and I have to admit, it's better than previous AGI Material that I've viewed in the past. Pretty good overall. Have about an Hour and a Half left to watch. Worth the $40.00.

Yeah, took quite a while getting it. They were out of stock. Opening scenes of Thompson Shooting. Shows a fairly nice Colt '21A, along with various '28/M1 Models. Assembly/Dissasembly/Accessories/Shooting, Ect. Also has Dissesembly/Reassembly procedures for the '27A1 Guns too. Plus a minute of shooting the '27 Guns. Mostly FA Stuff. Different Smith than the previous AGI Videos that I've watch. Much better.

I received that DVD for Christmas and almost wore it out...the Browning 1919 DVD is also very informative..I`m glad you finally got yours... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

AGI DVD arrived.

Not all that impressive. unless one seeks a detailed video on taking it apart, cleaning, and reassembly.

Mr. Bush needs to be contacted and made aware that there are tools available now that prevent scratches on the frame when working on the pivot plate.

Glad is wasn't my 28 he was working on!

Also nothing else is available unless you have a DVD drive in your computer.

At best its an additional novelty for the collection.