AO 20s and 30s, New Old Stock

Gents, I have a few more Auto Ordnace mags I would like to offer for sale. There are here with me in NM, not in Poland or a different eastern European Country.

These are new old stock with some storage wear, but definitely unused. I wiped some of the storage grease off with WD40. Springs are strong...they'll make great collectible mags or fantastic shooters.

Images here https://imgur.com/gallery/ZCu6znP

I have:

(13) 20 Rounders at $45 each

(5) 30 Rounders at $50 each

Shipping flat rate is $14 from one to all.

I can take personal check, MO, or paypal family / friends with a blank comments section-you cover any fees if applicable please. First to post, email, or PM gets 'em until I am sold out.

I will not sell overseas. US Sales only and where legal. I work a day job so if I am a little slow to respond, I'd appreciate your patience.

I plan to list some black crinkle oilers, nickel oilers, brass cleaning rods, steel cleaning rods, a Seymour L Drum, and some other manufacturer mags as soon as I can.

DA Gave me permission to list these.

Thanks for looking

Colin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have communicated with Colin and the magazines were shipped but nothing showed up here at all.

We will be handling this together with the post office. I have had trouble on more than a few occasions with

Delivers from Amazon and UPS but never from the Post Office before. Heck a signature required might have helped some

But truth be told its such a pain in the butt as I will of course NEVER hear the doorbell or might not be here when they come so

Then have to hoof it into town to pick it up. Colin and I are good to go, he must not have seen my PayPal on the 21st before he lowered the price.

Praise the lord package found, never thought USPS would have it after so long.

So do you qualify for a $5/mag discount?