Kate 'Ma' Barker - Public Enemy No. 1 - Holding Colt TSMG

post-110-0-30889100-1652377655_thumb.jpgpost-110-0-38791500-1652377671_thumb.jpg

From The Federal Bureau of Investigation document I.C. #7-576 November 19, 1936

A small arsenal was located in the house which consisted of-

2 Thompson Submachine guns

1 Browning .12 gauge automatic shotgun

1 Remington .12 gauge pump shotgun

2 .45 caliber automatic pistols

1 .33 caliber Winchester rifle and

1 .380 caliber Colt automatic pistol

Kate Barker battled until death and when the house was entered later in the morning , Special Agents found the bodies of Fred Barker and Kate Barker . A .45 caliber automatic pistol was found near the body of Fred Barker and a machine gun lay at Ma Barker's left hand.

May be the ugliest woman that I've ever seen.

Sorry, that's not Arizona "Kate" Barker. I've tried for years to find out who it was, but she bears no resemblance to the real mother of the Barker brothers.

Also, despite fervent attempts of the FBI to "credit" her with being the real head of the Barker-Karpis Gang and even having shown her boys how to operate a TSMG (!), practically all serious researcher concurr that she was nothing but the mother of career criminals. The FBI tried very hard and persistantly to deflect the blame of having killed an unarmed old woman -- she certainly didn't "battle to her death." She was trapped with her murderous son in a flimsy summer house into which 16 FBI agents fired hundreds of rounds until the agents forced the hired help to break down the door and go inside to check whether anyone was still alive.

Cheers

HANS

First pic posted.

Look out the window behind "Ma"......

I see a 1990s Ford Econoline camper van parked in front of a 1970s style home.

Or at least that's what it looks like to me?

And shouldnt that gun have a nice bright bolt?

Maybe its just dirty.....

That actuator doesnt quite look as delicate as a Colt part either....more like a '28A1?

Anyone else?

But the "ladies" sure are not looking very lady-like!!

Edited by john

Before Nina Jankowicz condemns this thread as "disinformation," the Daily Mail did indeed claim this women as being the Ma Barker without any sourcing as to the authenticity of the person in the pic only that it was at one time posted on Wikipedia. As far as the prop TSMG....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191821/House-legendary-gangster-Ma-Barker-shot-dead-hour-gunfight-FBI-goes-market-1million.html

"May be the ugliest woman that I've ever seen." Apparently, you have never met the late Ms. Madeline Albright. That woman would make you jump out of your shoes without bending your knees.

I don't know about that......nobody has posted a picture of Hillary Clinton or the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

(Shiver!!) (Shudder!!!)

I will not do that to spare our eyes so we can continue to shoot well.

Edited by john

Sorry, that's not Arizona "Kate" Barker. I've tried for years to find out who it was, but she bears no resemblance to the real mother of the Barker brothers.

No resemblance? attachicon.gif Kate Barker.jpg

Well, I'd call that vague, but who am I to quibble. In any case it was not her.

Cheers

HANS

No not Ma Barker ! The Daily Mail strikes again.

Arthur your post pic made me throw up a little !

BTW Doctor Levine is NOT a woman. AFAIK he still has his "junk".

We used to call men like that " cross dressers".