Wts: Thompson 1927 A1 Package

SOLD.............PENDING FUNDS

I live in NH and have to sell my Thompson Model of 1927 A1 to feed my new IPSC shooting habit. I have put together a package deal that includes everything you need.

This semi auto Auto-Ordnance Tommy Gun is about 4 months old and is in "like new" condition. It has approximately 200 rounds through it and is near perfect in every way. The gun runs great and is a blast to shoot. The package includes both the original forward pistol grip and a Thompson horizontal forward grip that is currently mounted, as well as the black sling pictured.

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//3206/7914Thompson_Package.jpg

As a matter of fact, it is better than new! I had my gunsmith add a new Lyman adjustable sight ($300.00 value if you can find them now). You can not find these on any new production Thompson....anywhere!

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//3206/7914Lyman_Sight_2.jpg

I am also including 22 thirty round stick mags and about 900 rounds of Wolf .45acp ammo. I will also include the original rear sight that was removed when the Lyman was added.

I am putting a price of $999.00 on it and the first person that emails me at nhglyn@aol.com will be the new owner. Buyer will pay for UPS shipping which will be calculated based on buyer's zip code.

Payment must be in the form of bank or PO money order only, and I am not interested in any trades at this time. Shipment of the rifle will be to FFL of your choice and shipment of ammo, mags, and extra grip can be to your home.

If you have any questions, please email ahead of time. This is a beautiful rifle and includes everyth

ing you need to get into the fun of owning a Tommy Gun.

Edited by nhglyn

This is a good deal. If you figure $15/mag. that's $330 in mags alone. If I hadn't already just bought a 27a1 I'd be jumpin' on this. Come on people, help a fellow gun nut out. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

*drooling*

Somebody's gonna get a once-in-a-lifetime deal at that price. By my math...

1927A-1 (assuming "Commando" version) $1088

vertical foregrip assembly $48

22x 30-rnd. magazines @17.5ea $385

900 rds. Wolf .45ACP @$80/500 $144

Lyman sight @ $300

Gunsmithing services performed: $???

Total package value less gunsmithing: $1965

---------------------------------------------------------

... that's almost like buying everything else and getting the gun FREE!

*SIGH* If I had the kilobuck and change (and no college tabs to worry about) that package would be SOOO sold...

I'd better put this out of mind, otherwise I'm gonna go nuts thinking about it...

Have a good one.

PS: Advice to nhglyn: If you go to Gunbroker or somewhere like that, you're gonna want to raise your price. With all that in the deal, even $1500 would still be rippin' yourself off.

Nedry, I think you better shop around for better deals on Wolf .45! Who is selling a 1000 Rds for $144.00??? The MSRP on a New 1927A1 is $1,109.00. However, I was at a local Shop about two weeks ago and there were three new ones. Cash price at $875.00. Obviously, a used one would be less. Overall, this is a good deal, but nothing near $1,965.00. Just my .02