TCA Show

Show and Shoot were great! Cool displays, people, shooting, food, etc!

I have to many pics to have anything sorted out yet. In a day or so... hopefully!

The Thompson Collectors Association (TCA) Show & Shoot was another great Thompson event this year. The displays were very informative and professional. The shooting events on Sunday were the best. Five very competitive scenarios that tested all shooters and equipment. A big thank you to the Officers and Directors of TCA and the TUSCO Rifle Club as well as the Range Officers that made this event possible. Those enthusiasts that have not attended a Thompson event are really missing out on something special. These shows and shoots have been going on for 25 plus years; it will be a sad day when they end. Especially sad for those that had the opportunity to attend, and did not take advantage of it.

_M151746.JPG_M151750.JPG_M151763.JPG_M151773.JPG_M151799.JPG_M151815.JPG_M151819.JPG_M151837.JPG20180915_192150.jpg

A few more. Note - All you really should get to a show and shoot!!! these are not to replace the actual experience of being there and doing that!

• Upvote 1

There was a nice display of BARs along with a nice representation of the M3 Grease Gun (yes Im biased)

I want to thank everyone who came out to the show and shoot this year

Btw Panda convinced me to shoot the match, I wasnt planning on shooting, but rather just be the RO for the day.

One of the BARs was especially impressive.... right JimC?

Vettom - we hope you will plan on making a show and shoot soon!

My suggestion is to have all of the regular members bring a guest or two - we don't want the Thompson Community Shows and Shoots to seem like closed events, but rather a good times shared with other new folks and get them interested. There ARE guns always available for them to use.

Then once the hook is set...