Recently acquired Colt Thompson accessories (sorta)

I wish they were made by Colt. No, they're just of the same vintage as my guns and the other police and gangster related items that I will use in my display. The phone is Western Electric if I recall correctly. The smaller lamp has no name on it. The larger lamp is made by Greist Lamp Co. of New Haven, Conn. They are unavailable for photos at the moment.

Many years ago I was in an old building on a US Navy base (used to be a seaplane base)

Part of that days tasks had me in the "mech room" with the main power panels.
Well, one had a big "COLT" logo plate on it.
A friend of mine heard me mention that cool marking and knowing I would never make it mine, he intervened on my behalf.
That plate is now on my basement wall!
I don't have any pics of it, yet.

Richard

The small lamp I found in a local antique mall ( although if you do a search of 1920s desk lamps art deco Machine age, one can find them for sale online). I paid 25 bucks for it so ignore the one you see for $300. The Greist lamp was $32 on eBay. The Candlestick phone was somewhere around $180 off of Etsy. Unfortunately, those things are expensive. Edited by Waffen Und Bier

OMG! I'm watching Baa Baa Black Sheep on DVD ( which I have not seen since its original airing in mid-to-late 1970s). I am on the very last DVD in the series and what do I see? Captain James Gutterman under house arrest beating up a radio and my Greist lamp sitting on the table next to him. What a coincidence!

20191119_162448.jpg

Edited by Waffen Und Bier