All Thompson Show and Shoot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This will be a great All Thompson Show & Shoot. It is the 100 year anniversary of the Model of 1921 Thompson submachine gun. If you have ever wanted to attend, this is the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Tracie,

Due to the current ‘unknowns’ concerning COVID-19 restrictions for international travel, for the immediate future, I'll sadly have to pass on attending this year’s show and shoot.

Richard

So what's the shoot in ammo per shooter. they fire up a few thousand rounds per shooter now?

I think with it hitting a buck a round now a few less drum dumps of a hundred rounds now. But on the other hand you have reloads. and ww2 Surplus to shoot up. And Thompson guys are Rich. So they have that going for them. have fun all attendee's and hope 2021 and 2022 won't be the last of the fun.Stockpiling 10,000 rds of 45acp for 2 pistols is always fun.

Those arent pistols, theyre Smith & Wessons. They do make fair boat anchors.

The one-hundred anniversary of the Auto-Ordnance Corporation. This is going to be a great Show & Shoot. If you are thinking about attending, get your registration paperwork in to Tracie ASAP. And make your hotel reservations today as the Granville area is a busy place this time of year. Send me a PM if you have any questions or need assistance. I will be glad to help.

Arthur,

If you will join TATA and attend, I will buy your dinner on Saturday evening. Mike Hensley, no, not you! This offer is for Arthur.

Arthur,

If you will join TATA and attend, I will buy your dinner on Saturday evening. Mike Hensley, no, not you! This offer is for Arthur.

You know Tommy, if I had feelings I would be hurt. If Arthur would show up, in person, I would even let Jack buy him a cool beverage of his choice. I'm that nice.

• Upvote 1

+1 for Mike H. Take note, he will be at the Show & Shoot...and approachable. And he really shines after the show :)

We are going to have a lot of fun! Ross, we need you there too.

We are down to the last week to get reservations to Tracie for this year's TATA Show and Shoot. If you plan on joining us, please get your paperwork and payment to Tracie immediately.

It is going to be a great time celebrating the 100th anniversary of the guns rolling off the Colt assembly line! And we will be burning a little powder too, in spite the current ammo shortage.

This is going to be a great event. And none of us will be around for the 200th anniversary. Contact me or Ron or David or Roger if you have questions about the Show & Shoot. We want you there!