Wtk Value Of Original C&r Mp-40 W/ Documentation

The item in questions is:

WWII Curio and Relic MP-40 in virtual new condition with 10 original magazines, mag pouch set with Y straps (also original). Gun is all matching with all markings intact and military documentation showing who owned it, have pics etc. Brought into country by german soldier who later amnesty registered the gun.

Whats the current market value both top end and low end for such an item with tube guns now selling for $7500-8000.

Thanks to all in advance.

GP

I would hazzard a guess at 10-12K if it is all matching, with all the accessories and documentation. Originals are not easy to come by anymore.

Well to give you an idea of dollar value.....I'm in the process of buying a C&R MP40, no documentation (that I know of), matching numbers, and one, only one, magazine....price ? $9500 ! And I think that's a good price in today's market !

One guy e-mailed me from Texas offering me his C&R MP40 for 15k....I told him to cram it ! Hell, you've got to draw the line somewhere !

Glad to see those tube guns on Subguns.com are just sitting there. I like that !

Dan G.

Girard, PA USA

Is this for real 7-12K for a Mp40 original working order ???

What could I have got for my Mp40 then fully functional with a very nice barrel all original parts but not matching incl six unisued mags ??

But I gues you are not allowed to import this to USA.

Rolf

Norway

MP_40.jpg

QUOTE (Linge @ Jan 17 2004, 05:19 PM)
Is this for real 7-12K for a Mp40 original working order ???
What could I have got for my Mp40 then fully functional with a very nice barrel all original parts but not matching incl six unisued mags ??
But I gues you are not allowed to import this to USA.

Rolf
Norway

Rolf...I had some guy from Texas try to sell me his for 15k !

DAn G.

Girard, PA USA