Spare Barrel Carriers, Mg-34

Anyone know who has the metal spare barrel carriers for the MG-34?... Edited by junglewalk

It's nimber... 130970585 ..... today Sunday, the 14th June...> I don't know how many times been listed...130970585

If anyone is interested in this gun I'd recommend making very sure it's in operable condition. I have a friend who had to spend a considerable amount of time and $$$$ getting one of these working reliably.

Jim

Edited by james m

.." Yes, they can be a problem, ie, the TNW models.........and a lot of the problems do come from the owner's ignorance of how the hell the gun works.

This lack of mg- mechanics leads to a lot of mistakes the owner makes.....and leads to great fustration.

I have fought with mine for nearly 3 and a half years, between shooting live and shooting blanks...> Now in it's 5th year with me, it does shoot blanks very well....> as far as live, only heavy ball functions it fairly well; but not as well as it does with blanks.

Luckily, thru the mg34/42 site run by Salt6, here, and with fellow germ/re-enactors who have the gun, I was able to get to do well with blanks now.

Many times, these guns are put up for sale, because the owner has given up in making it function reliably. It is a task!! :banghead:

9cdc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
any luck?.... Edited by junglewalk

• 3 months later...

Blanksguy;

No, that photo has the german made 8mm 2-pc-barrel;...> I have not used your blank 308 2-pc-barrel yet under the stresses of simulated combat...> But I will soon.......(it tests well with greek blanks)