Dummy Recievers

Anyone know where else to get a nice dummy Non firing reciever for a M1A1 .

anyone know if Richardson is still making them ?

I've sent a deposit to him and have been on the waiting list for a year and a half now . Its not looking good.

I have not recieved a response from him yet . I sent him a few emails a day or so ago. I hope everything is ok in the richardson houshold. I know he had some eye problems back a bit ago.

can anybody shed some light on this ?

Doug does phone much better than email. I would try calling him. If he does not have one or plans for production though I have no suggestions for an alternative. Once in a while you will see one for sale on the boards. You might want to put up a WTB ad on this and the other boards.

I got one from Philadelphia Ordnance. Took awhiile from them as well. They're pretty nice but the engraving was not as good as Doug's or Sam Alvarez' but they are steel, not aluminum

http://www.philaord.com/products/m1.html

Richardson’s are steel as well.

Doug is in Belize until early December, try calling him then. Your time frame is not out of line for Doug, all things considered.

Hey PK How are you ?

I'm suprised with your talent you don't make dummy recievers.

Remember you created a MGC extractor for me and did one hell of a job.

concidering you had only photo's and a incomplete broken one. Its still kicking !!!!!!!

I think the one you made is better than the original

Hi Sam,

I had wondered how that extractor worked out, glad to hear it’s still humming.

Doug takes a while, but his product is first class- no sense competing with him on that score. If we all work together, everyone is served.

Thats what I am being told. That his work is superior. I don't care If I have to wait for 3 years I just hope I am still on the waiting list and that my $100 deposit is stil safe. Once I get the assembly I'm going to need some aditional work done. I'm thinking of getting the frame re blued. And PK I like to go with what I know. I will definatly have you do it. keep in touch my friend