Thompson Replica Hardcases

Several Thompson replica hardcases available for immediate delivery - I have "Police" style cases with your choice of royal purple, red , black or green cotton velvet interiors. Also have 1 "Indiana" style with red cotton velvet interior. Any of these can be shipped in time for Christamas. There will be a few more in the near future when time permits. To all of you who have already purchased one of my cases, thanks again for your business and "Happy Holidays."

Thanks,

Greg Fox

(407) 339-1001

• 3 weeks later...

i know the old saying "if you have to ask, you can't afford it." but i'd like to ask any way.

how much?

and i know the answer to this one already but, will a '27 fit into one of the indiana (re: 16.5" barrel).

if not, well then that's just one more reason to sbr it...

Hi Mike:

I think we talked at KCR. The Police case is $539, the Indiana Case is $589. UPS shipping averages $28-$30 in the lower 48. I going to try shipping some via Post Office - it appears to be less expensive than UPS or FedEx.

Greg Fox

Casselberry, FL (Orlando area)

Hi Brian:

Prices given in previous post - the WH/Kahr 1927 will not fit in either case. I can make them for the '27 but it adds to the cost because the jiggs and patterns can't be used. A '27 SBR fits perfectly in either case.

Greg Fox

OK, couple of dumb questions. The FBI case, will it stay standing with the case open and the gun removed, or will it tip over like mine? On the Indiana case, does the lid lock open at 90 degrees or does it lay flat?

For the owner of the long barrel gun, there was a WH "fbi" case which was made to hold the long barrel guns with two 50 round drums and four sticks (20's or 30's) and the removed stock. It is the case I use with my full auto '28. It came with a red interior. My case tips over once you remove the gun....pisses me off, so I end up carrying a block of wood to support the lid.

Dave

45wheelgun:

Hi Dave:

There are no dumb questions here. Both case styles are engineered from original specimens and are as authentic as we can make them, meaning - the Police case does tip over when empty and the Indiana case lid lays out flat. This is how the originals were.

Greg Fox

Greg, that is a terrific looking case. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/tongue.gif http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif What are you asking for them? Regards, Walter

Walter:

The oak cases are the same price as the 'Police' case, $539. S/H averages $22-28 depending on location. The case pictured does not yet have the leather for the cleaning rod and spare parts kit installed in the top. Same construction as the 'Police' case - original period hardware and cotton velvet interiors.

Thanks,

Greg Fox