Gangster Travels & Their Guns

Edit

Edited by OCM
  • Upvote 1

Cool stuff, thanks-

I started to photo the Colt 380, as I got the Colt letter on it this week. It's a 98+% gun and 100% the same type gun JD had on him when nailed.

Then I started getting carried away. Then it got to be fun shooting the outlaw guns, then it got to be tiring .

All fun stuff.

• 2 months later...

Some new Clyde Barrow style guns..... Copy of his famous Whippet gun.

Edited by OCM

Heavily influenced by CJL to get a " whippet" gun, so I did. He said the same thing, hack off the BAR to a Barrow " Scatter Gun" . My response was when he hacks off his Monitor, I'll consider doing that to one of my 18s. ( I seriously don't think so.. $200.00 and a year wait ....SBR/BAR... Etc. )

CJL is a good Pal, but in the gun world, he's like Wally Cleaver's buddy Eddie ! Keeps getting me to do things to guns.

OCM

Edited by OCM

I am intrigued by the riot-length Model 12 with the corncob on the end...something I've toyed with doing for a while, supposing I could find a decently butchered original, but never got to the workbench.

Don't imagine it'd do much for the muzzle blast, though.

Corncob gun with the Cutts Ohio manure spreader. Also results of firing a Thompson at a pistol range aka cattle stall.

Edited by OCM

Nope, 20" with 4.5" Cutts, Cyl bore , 12 Ga.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow!! Really nice photos of the various collections. You could add a regular 1907 to the Little Bohemia group, couldn't you?

Yes, but I don't have a regular 07 in my collection anymore... I mentioned to Colt Chopper he could add his regular 07 to his Nelson display as a background prop. Totally correct.