Heard Rumor

Hyper,

Yeah. I see it in the 1986 supplement and in GH's book. But as is the case for those of us with pre 4th Editions, the up dates GH sends us are really after thoughts. I assume he makes mention of the condition in the 4th Edition? As I have said before, GH can't really expect us to spend another $250 for an entire 4th Edition and use the previous ones for a veal press.

i thought number #5290 is the cover gun on roger's book???you must mean the inside black and white page's...and yes i've seen every thompson out there!! wink!

nassua county sheriff's police, navy model> #3283 was in 98% plus cond....it sat in a glass case for over fifty year's...

however #894 and #96 #98 and #103 had the most rumrunner,gangland wear on them!! rich in history tho!!

since the previous owner's knew what they wanted a gun that roared!!this post brought me back to my old serial number list....

sad that i never made a refinished restored list over the last 33 year's of looking...

just made some note's on some of them....thanks for the memorie's take care,ron

snipett..........i have gazed at over 800 thompson's and personally owned 125........not many by anyone's measure..but at least i can make a fair assessment,when i say "best one i've seen"not like some dealer /collector's who have owned two or three and seen around 25 -50 top's.........and even for some that is pushing it....

do the homework...and in alot of year's you become a "might know some of it all" or a coveted R.K.I. wink!!

have fun and never forget the humor.thats what keep's us sane!!