Colt Thompson Asking Prices

Others know I have treated all information as such with the utmost privacy which is only shared by year end summary total (never any individual prices).

I am sure David Albert among others would vouch for me.

thanks for any consideration

Absolutely, I will vouch for Sig. He will keep your price information confidential, and has performed a great service with his price tracking through the years.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

• 4 months later...

Here is the the tally on 2012 data.

Right now just tossed out the highest and lowest, 1 each, both in the total data and the sold only data.

Please remember this data is a reference of all Thompson "Asking" prices I was able to observe and "Sold" prices from private sources shared confidentially and/or auction prices.

Disclaimers

Your mileage may vary

I do not disclose sources or details to maintain privacy

Sorry, not able to do the sold analysis on previous years, do not have the time.

Hope everyone enjoys

take care

michael

Thompson Prices 2012.jpg

• 11 months later...

It is time to close and publish my 2013 annual Colt Thompson price update. In the past have had a few sources provide actual sales information after I posted my annual report.

So, if anyone wants to give me a shout that cares to share (confidentially) any 2013 Colt Thompson sales price information, please PM me. Will add any new information not in my tracking, that I receive.

I never disclose individual sales prices shared in confidence to me, with anyone else, just summaries as published here.

Hello fellow enthusiasts.

Here is my most recent annual tracking data. 2013 had quite a bit of activity.

There was a unique multiple Thompson high end collection sale, and while impressive I did not believe it reflects market prices, that I intended to track, so those are not in this data. The averages would skyrocket well into the $40's in the sold column if I were to include.

So did not include that collection in this published data and as usual bumped out the lowest.

Based on the above adjustments there was not much observed change in the Averages from the previous year.

Please remember this data is a reference of all Thompson "Asking" prices I was able to observe and "Sold" prices from private sources shared confidentially and/or auction prices.

Disclaimers
Your mileage may vary
I do not disclose sources or details to maintain privacy
Sorry, not able to do the sold analysis on previous years, do not have the time.

thanks for those who responded to my post last weekend.

Hope everyone enjoys

thanks

michael

Thompson prices 2013.jpg