Ingram M6 Magazines

Today I found out that Samco Global Arms has filed for chapter 7. A few years back I tried to buy ALL of the Ingram M6 magazines they had. I asked them how many they had and at what price would they give me for buying all of them. Well, they told me they NEVER release their inventory numbers and that if I bought 10, they would take off $10.00 each. I did not take that deal.

Now all of their Inventory is for sale for a BULK SALE. All or nothing. They are not selling it off piece by piece. On the web site of the sale list's every thing they have in inventory. Out of 475 pages I found the Ingram M6 magazines. They have right now a total of 382 magazines. At $175.00 each that would be $66,850.00. I don't know what the new owner will do with them IF someone buy's it all. I guess if no offer for all comes in they will sell it one piece at a time.

I thought you may have wanted to know this.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Anyone know who ended up with the SAMCO inventory? Gun Parts Corp or Sarco would be top contenders I'd think. I knew I should have grabbed a few Ingram Model 6 mags.

Sincerely,

Grasshopper

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

Century has the mags up for sale on their site. They are selling NIW and good/very good. They are listed as M10 magazines. I inquired and they said "you get what is in the picture" and they will work on the web site. Still not giving them away but they are available.

Edit: They are not listed as Model 6 magazines.

Grasshopper

Edited by Grasshopper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought they originally had around 300 or more mags from Samco ? Sold 30 or so at the creek. Did not think that many guys have Ingrams and for $ 130 to $ 150 a mag would sell out by now . Maybe sold half but all ? Maybe on hold for later sale or some invester

Made an offer to buy quanity again for later sale at higher price ? Any thoughts on this ? Please post. Thanks Rich

there is a limit to what someone will pay...$150 is right at that limit....i bought 4 for $150 and 4 more for $130......i went back today because i was going to buy 2 more $130's

you wouldnt think these would be too popular, but M6's are around....40 people buy 8 mags like me and they are sold

and im sure some bought more

im just glad i had the opportunity to buy 8....a lifetimes worth for me...the gun came with 2, so i should be all set....i plan to use the gun for occasional sub gun comp. and will use 8 and store the other 2 NIW for eternity......im still hoping to find a few used ones for less....hopefully with a parts kit at some point....

• 2 weeks later...

This past weekend at Knob Creek Century Arms had the M-6 magazines for $140.00 each retail. When I left they still had plenty. I bought two more for myself. Dealer price was $105.00 each. All were new in the paper.

i emailed them....never got a response...id like 2 more

guess ill give them a phone call this time-----just tried---they dont answer....what a class act

if i am able to buy 2 more i will have given them approx $1300 for these stupid mags....im probably their best customer!

still hoping to grab more with a parts kit when one comes up....heard there were some parts at knob creek for the m6

Edited by huggytree

i am in need of a replacement butt stock, so that was the parts i was talking about.....i havent seen the pics yet, but the price quoted to me seemed fair...nothing is cheap about parts on this gun....

what issues did you see??? i believe my butt stock was sanded and refinished...plus its a bit hacked up.....im looking for a untouched/decent condition replacement to bring it back to original.....

while i wait to find a full parts kit i will take any spare parts i can find....im very big into having spare parts for all my guns

im hoping it has the pistol grip included and original finish

Edited by huggytree

The stock was extremely dark and would need a total refinish. It would be easier to make a new one, than clean that one. The pistol grip was also matching in appearance. This would be the setup to buy if you had nothing and needed something. It may also have been the military version, not police, but I don' t recall for sure. Have Dan Block make a new set of wood. I don't recall what yours looks like but I don't think it was that bad? Most stocks can be completely redone in a couple hours, especially one that simple.

mine has been sanded down heavily...the back plate has 3/16th over hang it has had so much sanded off......i was hoping it would match my front pistol grip and not need a refinish.....my wood pinches my hands when i shoot it...im not sure if its been sanded down so much its misshaped....this is another reason i want a replacement.

ive got pics of it now...wood looks very nice....while mine is hacked and dented.....

the metal part has some surface rust, but it includes all the lower parts minus the trigger guard...so there is some value there....i see they rigged a pivot plate on the side...that was the only thing i saw that didnt belong....$400 isnt that bad of a price....not great, but when parts kits dont exist and when they do they are $1000-$1500 it makes $400 not seem so bad

im being fussy with mine...i got a good price on it....i may take the new wood to get it refinished to match the front grip if thats what it takes...maybe i can strip some of it away to color match myself....the pics reallly didnt look too dark, but maybe its the flash....the wood looks almost flawless though..

the guy was nice enough to know i was looking and bought it with me in mind....so i am a bit obligated too....but not 100%.......if the metal parts didnt have any surface rust it would have been much nicer......i figure someone stripped the parts they needed from a parts kit and this is whats left

as far as it being the military version----i dont think the back end & lower matters....i think the military is all about the barrel and foregrip

i appreciate your help!.....seeing it in person is completely different than seeing it in pics.

TD and I looked at the stock, and it seemed fine. I own a Model 6, and thought it would be a good spare. It was on SPECTRE's table, and the contact name is Rob. Maybe he still has it. It was a lower with buttstock, and no trigger guard. I have his phone number at home, and can send it to you this weekend when I get back.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com