Considering buying a pre sample M1A1. Prices?

I have a nice early Colt 1921A, and think it would be really cool to add an M1A1 to go with it. Since I can get pre samples, I have been looking at the pricing, and am wondering what a fair price is for one.

We all know the market is down. Dealers still have them listed at around $13,000 and they haven't moved any in months. Even on gunbroker, I am seeing $9,000 and $10,000 ones get zero bids and just getting relisted over and over. What is a good price to ask for one of these right now? $7,000?

Just curious what others here think. i appreciate it!

IMHO Any current SOT would purchase at $7k, (Including myself) knowing there is still some meat left on the bone.

$10k would seem more in line IMHO, I totally agree with Frank, about 1/2 the transferable value.

Good Luck

That's really where I'm at too. $7,000. I wouldn't be there, but no one is buying at $9,000 even. Just sitting, so that's why I'm thinking lower. I could be wrong, but it's an observation of mine.

I have a nice early Colt 1921A, and think it would be really cool to add an M1A1 to go with it. Since I can get pre samples, I have been looking at the pricing, and am wondering what a fair price is for one.

We all know the market is down. Dealers still have them listed at around $13,000 and they haven't moved any in months. Even on gunbroker, I am seeing $9,000 and $10,000 ones get zero bids and just getting relisted over and over. What is a good price to ask for one of these right now? $7,000?

I've seen most for around 12-15k

I've seen most for around 12-15k

Listed and sold are two different things. I stated in my post that I see them listed at $13k everywhere and just sitting forever. I also see $9k listed and them just sitting. That's why i came here to ask the experts. Sounds like $9k may be a fair price for the right one. I'm in no rush either. I'll wait and see if anything pops up.