Three 20 Rnd Reising Magazines For Sale. (ky.)

hawkass13

Awwwwwpoooo

I'll take them. PM me your paypal info. This gives me 22 20 rd'ers and 10 12 rd'ers. I have four of the 30 rounders I never use ( I find them too long , don't know why , 30rd Thompson and greaseguns don't bother me).

Anyone need some 30 rd'ers ?

Chris

I sent JHM a reply. I'll wait for his decision before releasing these to others. These are as new , I've loaded them maybe once or twice. Just seem to snag slings and such more than other 30s. Can't seem to find them for sale anywhere , but IIRC , they were about $85 each or all four for $300. $10 dollars shipping will cover one or all four in a priorty mail flat rate box.

Seems I'm second in line on the 20-rd'ers . If jhm declines and I miss out on the mags , I'd be open to trade 4 mint 20s for the 4 30s . This offer is also open to jhm.

Chris

I sent JHM a reply. I'll wait for his decision before releasing these to others. These are as new , I've loaded them maybe once or twice. Just seem to snag slings and such more than other 30s. Can't seem to find them for sale anywhere , but IIRC , they were about $85 each or all four for $300. $10 dollars shipping will cover one or all four in a priorty mail flat rate box.

Seems I'm second in line on the 20-rd'ers . If jhm declines and I miss out on the mags , I'd be open to trade 4 mint 20s for the 4 30s . This offer is also open to jhm.

Chris

I'll take them........sent message!

Thanks for waiting for my reply

jmh

• 4 weeks later...

Like above , 80-85 for a quick sale. Maybe a hundred if someone needs them bad. I do have some Thompson 30rd mags that were converted for semi-auto use. I could do a three for one-ish trade or a smidge better if you're game . Mine are exc. condition , and I'm basing this all on yours being exc. too.

Chris

Like above , 80-85 for a quick sale. Maybe a hundred if someone needs them bad. I do have some Thompson 30rd mags that were converted for semi-auto use. I could do a three for one-ish trade or a smidge better if you're game . Mine are exc. condition , and I'm basing this all on yours being exc. too.

Chris

What do you need for parts? I have internals, lowers, wood, mags drums.... let me know I'll trade for mags

Brian

I've got replys on the mags, and maybe a trade or 2, But my thompson is a 1928 , sub. and I could use sub parts. Jim

I need a barrel w/sight, what kind of or maker are your drums

Might be easier to send them to my email. Navy2128@yahoo.com

I will take some pictures and see if I can get them on here, give a day or 2. Not sure how to do that yet but I will try it. Jim

I can do that, I need an address. Cell #317-679-8017, Best times 10A / 2P or after 6PM . Names Jim

Might be easier to send them to my email. Navy2128@yahoo.com

I will take some pictures and see if I can get them on here, give a day or 2. Not sure how to do that yet but I will try it. Jim

Pictures sent, could't do them on my computor, sent on my wifes email address, but mine is cw61265@aol.com If you got the info and you want to do the deal, email me, if not email me that too , OK. Jim