My favorite Browning and another Browning picture

post-260264-0-70152800-1483922900_thumb.jpgpost-260264-0-11167800-1483922987_thumb.jpgI have both of them. My 50 is an AC Spark Plug and the BAR is 1926 Carl Gustaf which has been converted to 30-06. When I was younger I shot them a lot, the results being that both guns had to be rebarreled. Now I might shoot them a couple times a year and if I go through a 1000 rds. I figure *I'm doing good.

Edited by m35cargo

attachicon.gif003.JPGattachicon.gifPicture 036.jpgI have both of them. My 50 is an AC Spark Plug and the BAR is 1926 Carl Gustaf which has been converted to 30-06. When I was younger I shot them a lot, the results being that both guns had to be rebarreled. Now I might shoot them a couple times a year and if I go through a 1000 rds. I figure *I'm doing good.

So M35 that M2 is set up to protect your Harley? I still have my Army drivers license that lists an M35A2. One last funny memory, being Mechanized Infantry the TA&E ( I think that was the term) allowed us one M2 per APC. We also had tripods in case we went for a ground mount. So what we did was after each firefight where we lost a track we claimed a combat loss for a 50. In this way as time went on each squad had a pair of them for night time positions. One on the track and one in the bunker we built each night. Things worked great til a BN. strip team came and took the extra M2s that we should not have. Crazy rules for sure!