WTK: Value of WW1 Luger...

Hello, I was thinking of either selling or trading off a Luger that I have but I don't know too much about it. I bought it about 15 years ago at a local show. The guy I bought it from said it is a Double Date Police Rework. It is stamped 1920 and 1917 on the chamber has DWM on top is all matching at least on the outside with the exception of the magazine which is a very nice WW2 fxo coded mag with a 37 Waffenampt which is Haenel. The bluing is maybe about 85% or so the wood is ok. It is worn but appears to be all original. There is a small chip on the bottom of the grip. The bore is at least a very good. It has strong rifling visible. PS When I find out more about the gun I will post an ad over at Sturmgewehr.com. Thank you for any help. Take care, Haenelistklasse

PPS I don't know how to post pics but can send them via email or text. Might take a few days though.

I know a guy that sold one, not a double date for 600. It was to help fund travel to elk hunt. I would have given that in credit. Without photos, hard to tell. I am no authority.