Ravenna armory work done to Tommy

Had a Howell arms barrel installed by Chris at Ravenna armory and he did a tremendous job! He also added a GEG stamp and a RLB inspector mark and I cannot express how much of a great job he did. He also added a Dulite finish to the upper receiver and it turned out great. Ready for the 75th anniversary peliliu event at fort Morgan in November now! Of course Ill have my horizontal fore grip attached rather than the vertical. This setup is more of a Police FBI setup. Just having fun! Enjoy!

post-261831-0-37102600-1551229609_thumb.jpeg

post-261831-0-46843500-1551229626_thumb.jpeg

GEG in the circle is Inspector George E. Goll(I think) and RLB is Lt. Col Roy L. BOwlin. I have more info in my American Thunder volume 3 book at home that can shed more light on them. I think Goll was an inspector for the Thompson at the factory and Bowlin was final Army ordnance inspector. I could be wrong on that though I’d have to look in the book when I get off work.

GEG in the circle is Inspector George E. Goll(I think) and RLB is Lt. Col Roy L. BOwlin. I have more info in my American Thunder volume 3 book at home that can shed more light on them. I think Goll was an inspector for the Thompson at the factory and Bowlin was final Army ordnance inspector. I could be wrong on that though I’d have to look in the book when I get off work.

Thanks for the info. The gun looks great!

I have two 1928s and an m1 that have the howell blank barrels in them I ended up making some other size blank adapters for mine as I found the ones supplied too restrictive. in other words I made the hole size larger. my spent rounds now eject about 15 or so feet as opposed to 30 or more. I also made the ones for my 28s longer so they wouldn't turn sideways in the compensator when I remove them for cleaning. all my guns run like a top. I had dan block do the quick change barrels in case I want to live fire. I also had dan do the selector to hold the bolt back for easy installation and removal of the drums. well worth the money like you I use them for ww2 reenacting and living history displays.

• 6 months later...