Value of Ingram Bayonet?

Hello,

my Peruvian Ingram is missing the spike bayonet.

I couldn't find one for sale and I guess it is rare.

Any ideas about the value?

Thanks

Michael

post-259-0-90264800-1552747203_thumb.jpg

Yes, the trigger is the one for two fire modes.

Wow, that is a lot of money for a pointed metal rod. Ok, so I think that reproduction would be good enough :blink:

didnt know the military model had a 2 stage trigger...i know a similar model had only a FA trigger as ive got a parts kit and a forum member also has one...the enforcer? not sure why they would eliminate the best feature of the gun

the bayonet is just a spike..i know someone saw one for sale in 2018...he might have gotten it with his 2 guns at the auction or i heard about it elsewhere...it was never listed, but i heard someone say one came with a gun as a pkg.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

didnt know the military model had a 2 stage trigger...i know a similar model had only a FA trigger as ive got a parts kit and a forum member also has one...the enforcer? not sure why they would eliminate the best feature of the gun

the bayonet is just a spike..i know someone saw one for sale in 2018...he might have gotten it with his 2 guns at the auction or i heard about it elsewhere...it was never listed, but i heard someone say one came with a gun as a pkg.

The police model with a “selector” basically when in semi auto just blocks the trigger from being pulled back far enough for full auto. The sear is identical in both models. So when the selector on the police model is in full auto, it’s just like the military model and still has both functions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...