Nice video on Winchester 351

Here's a nice video on the Winchester 351. Its produced by Leonard Speckin, a retired Michigan Highway Patrolman, who wrote the book "Winchester model 07". Fast forward to 11:36 and watch to 19:46 Hope all 5 of you enjoy. Jim C 351 http://www.michiganoutofdoorstv.com/shows.cfm?VideoID=468

Edited by jim c 351
  • Upvote 2

Thanks, I enjoyed it, cross off #1.

#7 I watched it again. Thanks again for digging that out... You have his book ? CJL owns the rare Henwood book now, traded it for some gunsmithing work.

OCM

#10 - nice video! Thanks for posting it.

Mr. Speckin's range report was pretty impressive.

Sandy,

Sorry, but you can get counted only once, so I guess we finish at a count of 9. Really phenomenal.

I had no idea there was such interest in the old Winchester self loaders.

And yes, I bought his book the first second that I was aware of it. Hopefully the other 9 people here did the same.

Too bad about the Henwood book. You can always pay cash for gunsmithing work , but you can't buy the Henwood book at any price.

Jim C

PS Thanks to all those who took the time to comment.

I should say I gave it to my friend CJL as a present, as he's helped me on a bunch of stuff and we are good Pals anyway. Nothing about money, all about friendship.

So, when you gonna write a book ?

Gunbroker has them on all the time, ammo is available and lots of guys here are very knowledgeable on the gun. One of the better weapons I've owned. Go for it.. Lots of history too.