Pictures

Greg:

If the images are already hosted on the web someplace, then all you need to do it use the IMG button at the top of the post for each image web address. If you want to add them using the browse file attachment box, you can only do one image per post as far as I know....

Phil all of those options are possible -

1. by having your pictures hosted somewhere (ALL ISPs give you an alotted space for hosting images your own webpage etc.

2. use a photo shop type program to re-size your images vs. using huge images straight from your digital camera

3. instead of actually posting a picture within the post you can LINK to it as well... such as. Which well absolutely reduce clutter and make the posts load faster as you don't have to wait for the images to load.

HELP REDUCE CLUTTER AND USE THIS METHOD....

CLICK TO SEE MY PICTURE HOSTED BY MY ISP #1

CLICK TO SEE MY PICTURE HOSTED BY MY ISP #2

All of the images below are hosted by my ISP Comcast.net - All images were reduced in size by using Paint Shop Pro software.

One image per post is the limitation of the boards, not me.

OR USE THIS METHOD CAUSING THE POSTS TO LOAD SLOWER

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/iannamico/nai/arai1.jpg

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/iannamico/nai/arai2.jpg

Gentlemen:

I appreciate the responses. I'm AOL so I should be able to load images from there. I'll try a few Thompson pictures when I get a chance. The worst part of this is most 12 year olds can do this with out a problem. It's hell to get old and out of the power curve.

Thanks,

Greg Fox

SiG:

Sad to say it once was part of the collection. There were 22 Thompsons, mostly Colts including a 1927AC, 28 Savage Commercial and several Savage and AOC M1/M1A1s. I kept a few of them and the accessories but most are gone. It was actually more fun finding the accessories. I kept the drums, web gear, hardcases, spare parts kits etc. The odd gun in the photo is a NIB WH M1. It cost $468 in 1986 direct from factory. It wouldn't run until I replaced the WH barrel with a GI and brought the feedramp to spec. I still get lucky now and then and find one but the cost is unbelieveable now days.

Greg Fox

I just re-read what I wrote... sorry if I came off pissy with everyone, that was NOT my intent..

That my good man is a Arai Signet GT, the most comfortable lid around IMO of course http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif PA. just recently passed a NO HELMET law, I think that you have to have your Class M license for atleast two years to ride without one and if you have a passenger they must still wear one.. However you'd have to be crazy to ride without a helmet with all the cell phone crazed people out there talking and driving..

I know if you have a email account with yahoo.com they give you space to.. free too! Check your ISPs main website for a FAQ and look for webhosting or personal webspace...